Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to Bookland

I figured it was time to start up a blog to ramble about "bookland," i.e. the publishing world, books in general, reading, basically anything literary.

Last fall I began getting my Master's in Publishing at PSU and have become more and more interested in all things book with each passing day. That being said my reviews and posts will be from publisher's viewpoint, as well as a reader's. So I'll probably ramble about awesome covers, interesting marketing ideas, and the publishing industry in general.

My main interests lie in Young Adult and children's books, so the majority of the reviews and general information here will likely revolve around those genres.

Time to start writing about reading.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years.
    We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete