Friday, July 9, 2010

Mockingjay Excitment



So excited for Mockingjay (the third and final installment of the Hunger Games Trilogy)! Hunger Games and Catching Fire are absolutely amazing, so if you haven't already read them you should do so immediately. They are, of course, extremely violent -- kids killing kids for survival on national television -- but they are amazing. I read Catching Fire in an afternoon; I just couldn't stop reading. I had to know what was going to happen next.

In anticipation of the August 24th release I will be re-reading Hunger Games and Catching Fire in the next month. (Reviews to come)

If you live in the Portland area, I believe Powell's City of Books will be holding a midnight release party. I very much hope that they will be and I will most certainly be spending all night/morning reading. Counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment