Monday, August 23, 2010

Mockingjay Tonight!

The time has final come (well almost) to find out what happens to Katniss, Peeta, Gale and all the other residents of Panem. Mockingjay (the third and final installment of the Hunger Games trilogy) goes on sale tonight at midnight if you are so lucky to have a bookstore doing a midnight release in your area, otherwise you will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Lucky me, my favorite bookstore, Powell's, is holding a midnight release party! If you're in the Portland area check out their website for more details on tonight's festivities. So I will have my very own copy of Mockingjay in about 10 hours. And let me tell you I am dying with excitement; it's like Christmas morning. I will most certainly be staying up all night/morning reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment