Monday, June 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to showcase what books bloggers have received in their mailbox, from the library, or bought. If you want to participate check out her site here.



Books Mentioned: 
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Divergent by Veronica Roth 
XVI by Julia Karr 
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Heist Society by Ally Carter 
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter 
Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jen Violi
Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Great vlog post and great haul, Sarah! I just finished Misfit a few days ago and really enjoyed it. I'm waiting on Uncommon Criminals to get here so I can dive into it! I ab-so-lut-ly LOVED Divergent!! I actually have some teens at my library mad at me for recommending it because now they have to wait so long for the next one in the series!

    Joy :) IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I just finished Bumped. I'm now reading and loving Divergent. I'm a new follower. :)
    Carson
    http://readerwithvoice.blogspot.com/2011/06/collective-imm.html

    ReplyDelete